Ashwini of Ashwini's Spicy Cuisine , Hema of Salt2taste and Shama of Easy2cookrecipes have passed on this Kreativ blogger award to me. Thanks so much Ashwini, Hema and Shama for liking my blog and passing it to me . I am really honoured .
The award comes with certain rules!!!
1. You must mention the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Also got these awards from Hema of Salt2taste and the tag
Love blog award
One lovely blog award
Few lines about me (Click here). So, I take the opportunity to pass on the awards and the tag below to 7 other bloggers
Now coming to the tough part answering the following questions
* What is your current obsession?
Blogging and music
* What are you wearing today?
* What’s for dinner?
Chapathi with potato kurma
* What’s the last thing you bought?
* What are you listening to right now?
* What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A friendly and a talented girl.
* If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Near a beach .
* What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A cap/hat and a drink( water/lemonade)
* If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
On a cruise to the Bahamas
* Which language do you want to learn?
* What’s your favourite quote?
Every journey starts with a single step.
* Who do you want to meet right now?
* What is your favourite colour?
* What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My designer sarees
* What is your dream job?
* What’s your favourite magazine?
* If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
* What do you consider a fashion faux pas? (faux pas mean error in ettiquette.. )
Dressed up goddily with heavy make up
* Who are your style icons?
* Describe your personal style.?
*"What do you try to cook when you have cooking blues (When you feel real lazy to cook some thing)"?
Dosas with peanut chutney as they are very simple to prepare
* What are your favourite movies?
Abhiyum Naanum, Mozhi...
* What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Very rarely use cosmetics so can say just body moisturiser
* What inspires you?
* Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Dress up according to the occasions, wear bands matching to my dresses. Matching bangles if wearing sarees
* What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Buy some new dresses
* Coffee or tea?
A cup of coffee in the morning and tea in the evening
* What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
To be alone, relax and calm. Later go to a mall/park just to stroll around/walk.
* What is the meaning of your name?
Padma means Lotus
* Which other blogs you love visiting?
All my blogger friends in my blog roll
* Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Badusha, Kaaja, coconut burfi
* Favorite Season ?
Spring and Fall
Adding a question
Who inspired you to start blog?
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I am passing all these award and also tagging few friends. Kindly accept all these awards and the tag above .
Kalyani of Kalyani's Kitchen
Rekha Shoban of Rekha's Recipes
Faiza Ali of Faiza Ali's Kitchen
Myethreyi of Speciality recipe form My(E) Kitchen
Sushma of Authentic Food Delights
Ramya of Simple Vegetarian Recipes
Kalaivani of Little taste Buds
Sadhana and Muskaan of A2Z Vegetarian Cuisine
Prasu of Prasu's Kitchen
Ann of Delighted Foodie
Saritha(Varunavi) of My Kitchen's Aroma