7 About Me

Welcome to Padma's Recipes. 

I am Padma( Srinivas) Dharmaraj a Telugu speaking person married and living in Champaign, Illinois, USA. I started Padma's Recipes which a place for me to share recipes with pictures that I have tried at home and also recipes that I have learnt from my family and friends. I was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka and my parents and In laws are from a place(Native) in South Tamilnadu. This has exposed me to different cuisines which in turn has made me to try different recipes from different States which has got me a lot of appreciation from my Family and Friends.

Note all these recipes are tried and tested many times. The quantity and measurements used are as per my family requirement. If you have any questions or concerns then you can leave a message in my blog or send a mail to padmasrecipes@gmail.com.


All the content in my blog are copyrighted by me. You cannot use or reproduce them in anyway without my consent.


Thanks
Padma

7 comments/Reactions:

Neela said...

Dear Padma,

I want a printout of neer dosa's receipe.

I have visited many websites wherein the print option is also there by default unlike yours.

Rgds,

Neela

Padma said...

Hi Neela,

Thanks for visiting and mentioning about the print option. Will add the print option as soon as I can.
Thanks
Padma

Swashi said...

Vanakam Mrs.Padma,
Really ur blog is very very useful..Thanks a ton

Swashika

dipakmehra said...

mywife son n myself came 2 USA n faced de following difficulties. my wife is a pure veg. tamilian n doesent lile garlic. v stayed at hotels n found it difficult 2 get S.indian breakfast n meals. any suggestions?
dipakmehra@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Padma,

Would you have an easy recipe for Crispy vegetable or meat samosas please.
Thanks, Gladys

Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone said...

Hey Padma,

I'm going to be attempting and reviewing your recipe for Mango Kulfi for Persephone Magazine next week. I will be linking to the recipe as well as encouraging people to look around to see your other content. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

உண்மையில் உங்களின் பெயரை பார்த்து சுத்த சைவ சமையல் ஏரியா என ஒதுங்க நினைத்தேன்.ஆனால் பல நான் வேஜ் சமையலும் கொடுத்து அசத்தியுள்ளீர்கள் நன்றி.
tasmacnews@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma