Pavithra of Dishes from my kitchen and Sailaja of Sailaja Kitchen has passed on this "Kreativ Blogger " award. Thank you so much Pavithra and Sailaja for thinking of me and also nominating.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Since this has to be passed only to 7 bloggers, I am nominating the following blogger friends, wish I could pass it on to all my blogger friends.
Kavitha of Kavithavin Kaivannam
Preethi of Preethi's Online cook book
Ann of Happy and Healthy Cooking
Shubha of Munchcrunchandsuch
Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine
Hema of Salt to Tast
Bergamot of Cooking Escapades
1. I really should thank my mom first from whom I got so much interest in cooking as she herself used to try a lot of dishes mainly from magazines. It was always me whom she called first for help in the kitchen and watching her made me try out more after my marriage.
2. Love to learn different languages, though can speak few very fluently would like to learn many more.
3. I love to cook 3 meals a day with different dishes, but my sons choice will be dosas with chutney/idli podi(gun powder) which will make me mad.
4. Though I come from a family where Non veg is cooked very often, I am a strict vegetarian( Eggeterian). I opted that on my own many years back in my school days itself. Occasionally cook non veg dishes just for my family.
5. Have you ever seen a person who does not take/like yogurt/curd. I am one such :)
6. Love to take part and organize in many social/cultural activities, would either be a cultural co-ordinator or a food coordinator.
7. I don't keep a organiser to list down friends/family members birthdays/anniversaries as it is always in my mind and I am also the first one to wish them. Love long walks especially with friends and that too in summer where we spend most of our evenings outside. One thing I feel bad is summer is short here.