6 GUACAMOLE DIP

Guacamole / Avacado Dip
 

Guacamole dip is a dish made from Avacado and is a Mexican food. I have had this many times in Mexican restaurants and making this dip at home is very easy and can be done in just minute and also is no cook recipe. Here I have served with Blue Corn Chips which goes very well with it.

All you need is
 

Avacado – 3 riped ones

Red onion – 1 small or can use less as per your taste – chopped

Tomato – 1 deseeded and chopped fine

Serrano peppers – 2 deseeded and chopped fine or if u like a spicy touch then add chopped jalapenos

Salt as needed

Cilantro – very little – chopped

Lime juice – ½  tbsp. or more if needed as per your taste

Garlic powder – ½ tsp ( optional)
 




Cut avacados into half and slightly twist them and pull apart. Remove the pitt(seed) and using a spoon scoop out the pulp from the avacados and discard the skin. Collect them in a wide bowl or plate and using a fork press them to mash well. If you like it chunky then can leave out some pieces or mash finely. Since they are ripe you can do it in minutes. Next add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve with your favourite chips.
 

Sending this to Let’s Brunch on Sunday event hosted by Priya and Veena http://www.veenasvegnation.com/

.

6 comments/Reactions:

Torviewtoronto said...

looks wonderful

Unknown said...

omg so yummy and delicious guacamole makes me drool here :) love this dip with dorities!!

Priya Suresh said...

Give me that plate, cant take my eyes from ur guacamole dip..Delicious.

Unknown said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Mango Juice Manufacturers

Anonymous said...

sounds tasty. i'm gonna have to try this guac recipe. Just came from this blog: http://padmashares.blogspot.com which also talked about the benefits of avacado among other things. Looking forward to more

www.mahaslovelyhome.com said...

Guacamole looks só good vl try next time..visit my space sum time. :)

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma