59 Announcing my first event "Dosa Corner"

Hosting my first event in my blogging world(blogosphere).

In 7 months of my blogging period I have met so many great friends and also participated in various events which used to give me so much pleasure in posting and linking and also checking the round ups many times.So for a change after posting more than 330 recipes, just thought of announcing an event first to start off with the most favourite dish "DOSAS" . Who would not love dosas be it plain dosa, masala dosa, ghee roast,neer dosa,set dosa, egg dosa and so on......


So friends prepare dosas with any ingredients and size, say as small as a mini uttappam or as big as a family dosa( if your griddle permits) or even a pancake or any dish out of dosas and post it in your blog between July 1st and 31st and link back to this event.

Here is what you have to do:

1) Make any dosa dish and post it in your blog, can also send from your archives provided they are reposted between July 1st and 31st and linked back to this event. Feel free to use the logo prepared just for this event.

2) Multiple entries are most welcome .

3) The entries sent to 'Dosa Corner' can be sent to other events.

4)You can send your entries to padmasrecipes@gmail.com - subject as "Dosa Corner" with the following details.

Your Name:
Blog Name:
Recipe Name:

Recipe URL:

Attach a picture of the dish.


5) Non bloggers too can send their entries with the recipe details and picture if any to my email account. I will add it up in the round up.

Send in your entries on or before July 31,2009.
Expecting your lovely entries.






59 comments/Reactions:

Hari Chandana P said...

Woww...Dosa!!...Lovely event...Happy hosting dear !! ... :)

Trupti said...

hello Padma, thanks for letting me know abt this event. Lovely event now I can get lot of Dosa recipes throught this event.

Trupti
Fashion Deals For Less

chef and her kitchen said...

Lovely theme....It would be graet event dear..will get to know so many dosa recipes...I will definitely send few entries for this..

Gita Jaishankar said...

Nice event dear....dosas are everybody's favorite :)

Gayathri Anand said...

Happy Hosting Padma ,
hmmmm....My Fav. Ghee Roast is the Logo...Thanks dear for choosing that dosa...

lissie said...

Great idea, Pdma! I will surely send my recipe for the event...

Mangala Bhat said...

Great idea ..Thanks for hosting ...Hey i am in

Parita said...

Congrats on hosting your first event dear, god knows when i'll be ready to host one!! grt theme i need to buy a new dosa pan :)

Kalaivani said...

Hay...great event like nice and crispy dosa.I have lot in my mind.I'm in..

Unknown said...

Happy hosting. Will surely send entries for your event.

Ann said...

Im IN for this Padma, sounds cool and thanks for this event :)

Priya Suresh said...

Happy event Padma; will surely send my entries:)

Ashwini said...

nice event... have few recipes yet to post.. will surely send it...

kittymatti said...

Yeh!!! Im looking fwd to sending recipes!!! can i also send my whole collection of batter ratios and tips?

Padma said...

Thanks to all of you and expecting your lovely entries :D
@ A2Z vegetarian - thanks for dropping by and expecting your entries eagerly :)
@ Preethi- that will be so wonderful and nice idea to share the ratios and tips ... you can surely send them dear :)

Ashwini said...

Lovely theme. Will send some..

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Oh wow i have already have few padma, will send it out...

Pavithra Elangovan said...

NIce theme that too my fav one..happy hosting and all the best

shaikh said...

hello miss padma,eversince i have seen your blog i m big fan of it. i like very much. your announcement of dosa corner made me excited. i wud love to know more about dosa and more. you know i m looking for a recipe if i m not mistaekn it is called- dosa roll- but i dont remmember how it is made- somehow it dasa stuffed and coated with vermicily and deep fried. is there any recipe as such- if know pls tell me. thanks you very much.

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Lovely theme. I have sent my recipe. Check it out.

Padma said...

Thanks Ashwini - seeing you after a long time , expecting some from you....
@ Pavithra ... sure that will be treat for us all with ur innovative dosa's
@ Shaikh - thanks a lot for liking my blog, I have a recipe of dosa roll under idli/dosa's section( recipe index) with vegetable stuffing and no idea of dosa coated with vermicelli and fried... will post it if I come to know of that recipe ...
@ Valarmathi- thanks dear got your post

Vrinda said...

Lovely event Padama,i hav one dosa recipe in my draft..happy hosting..

Kavitha said...

Wishes to u for the event dear...I've already sent some recipes to the event n hopefully wud be adding more to the list soon...

Pooja said...

Great event Padma! I love dosas. Happy hosting :)

dsdsds said...

thats a great event padma.. your first event itself is going to be a smash hit... will send in entries

Dharani Jagadeesh said...

congrats for hosting your 1st event padma!! n nice theme!surely i'll send in my entries..

Padma said...

Thanks Vrinda, Kavitha, Pooja, Hema and Dharani ... expecting your entries :)

Sushma Mallya said...

congraz padma for hosting such a nice event....will surely send in my entries..

Unknown said...

ohh wow nice event Padma dosa mmmmm my fav. breakfast too will send some to your event Happy hosting dear.

Saraswathi Iyer said...

Hi, nice event and congrats for ur event. i am cing ur blog for 1st time. will send my entry:-)

Padma said...

Thanks Sushma, Rekha and Saraswathi expecting all your lovely entries :).
@ Saraswathi - thanks for dropping and leaving your comments, would love to receive some from you .

Poornima Nair said...

Great theme...happy hosting Padma.

Anonymous said...

Happy hosting Padma. I am sure u will b bombarded with tons of dosa varieties.And our dosa rani, Pavithra is sure to add mu;ltiple entries.

Preeti Singh said...

Nice topic Padma....my favorite ... count me in.. dear ....happy event hosting..

Shama Nagarajan said...

nice event.....all the best for ur first event with yummy dosa's.....count me in

Hb said...

That is a lovely event. I would love to participate. First time on your blog. Neat one.

doloncookbook said...

Hi padma , Nice event ... Will definately send something .. & will look forward for the round up ...

Saritha said...

Yesterday i was not able to open ur blog.Nice event padma,i have a dosa in my drafts,will post shortly and send u the details :) All the best for the event :)

Padma said...

Thanks Poornima, Preeti Singh, Shama and Dolon :)
Thanks Shubha - that is a good name for our Pavithra :)
Thanks My experiments with cooking for dropping :)
Thanks Varunavi... sorry yaar don't know what was wrong and why it did not open ... been having similar problems recently ...

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow....nice theme....happy hosting!

Vikis Kitchen said...

Hi Padma, Nice event da. I will send u some of my entries . Love to see the round up with so many dosas:)

Preety said...

hey padma good luck with your event..i don't cook south indian very often but i promise i will try to participate if i can ..

Divya Rao said...

Will certainly send an entry Padma!

Saritha said...

Padma mailed u my entry :)

Padma said...

Thanks a lot Viki :)
Preety that would be great :)
Divya Rao thanks a lot and welcome to my blog dear :)
Varunavi thanks dear for your entries :)

ashsdelicacies.blogspot.ca said...

Wow..Thats a great news Padma..Happy Hosting...

Anonymous said...

wow!GR8 Event!All the best for ur
1st event dear...

Padma said...

Thanks a lot Aysha and sangi :)

Unknown said...

Nice theme. happy hosting.

gtyuk said...

Happy hosting Padma, and dosai is my all time favourite too!

vidhas said...

All time favourite, looking forward for lots of recipes. Count me in too.

Padma said...

Thanks Divya, Akal's and Vidhas :)
Vidhas thanks for dropping by and leaving ur comments :)

Unknown said...

I just sent my entry..Hope u received it..

Chitra said...

Ur event topic is my favourite..Is tomato dosa accepted? then i'll send mine :) congrats dear .keep rocking!!

Padma said...

Ramya - thanks a lot, yes have received them :)
Chitra - sure dear you can send in any type of dosas or any dish made our of dosa too :)

Rekha shoban said...

Hi padma, how to join this event..please me out.

Padma said...

Thanks Rekha for visiting my blog ... you are most welcome to send any dosa dish dear or any dish made out of dosas. All you need to is just post a recipe in your blog and link it up to this page announcing my dosa corner event and send your post URL to me in the email address provided with the details shown to provide. Thanks and expecting your entries. Let me know if you want any more details... will be happy to help you out :D

Jyoti V said...

Hi Padma,

This is very nice event. I am sending you my entry for the Dosa corner event.

LifenSpice said...

Hi Padma, That's a lovely event. I have sent you my entry!

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma