25 FRUIT SALAD (TYPE 2)

This is a simple desert prepared most commonly in our get togethers in summer. It tastes great and also kids love it. You can also prepare this seperately if they do not want the nuts in it.

Mixed fruits - 2 cups
Vanilla ice cream - 1 cup
Mango pulp - 1 cup
Sliced almonds - a handful( optional)


If using grapes then cut into halves, bananas peel and cut into thin slices, apples - cut into thin cubes , other fruits cut according to your choice.

Take a mixing bowl and to it add mango pulp and ice cream - mix well. Next add chopped fruits and nuts( the nuts gives the crunchy taste when had along with fruits) . Mix lightly and refrigerate. Serve chill.


Reposting this entry to send it to Srivalli's Mango Mela



25 comments/Reactions:

Kalyani said...

wow the custurd looks yum yum yummy padma ..... i love this dessert ..... looks delicious too !!!!

Uma said...

I love fruit salads!! looks so mouth-watering Padma!! Please pass me that bowl :)

Vrinda said...

yummy Fruit salad Padama..

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

I love fruit salad too...
Looks yum...

Pooja said...

Lovely fruit salad! Looks so delectable! Loved the combo of pulp n icecream!

Poornima Nair said...

The easiest dessert ever, looks yumm.

kittymatti said...

Looks so delicious!! yummy padma!

Mangala Bhat said...

Wow! i make similar to thius recipe ..Urs looks ..sso yummy adding a ice cream to it ..wow! lovely:)

chef and her kitchen said...

I love fruit salad's..Perfect for this summer..WOuld like to take some scoops from that bowl..

Raaga said...

every time I suggest fruit salad as dessert... my husband makes fun of me... I so wish I get my hands on this now.

lubnakarim06 said...

Oh wow fruits in mango pulp with ice cream too...treat for me...looks yum...

Sanghi said...

Mmm fruit salad, apt for the season..! Coool..!

Parita said...

Looks great dear..simple and sweet, you can also send it to Sugar High Fridays, check the details here - http://funnfud.blogspot.com/2009/05/shf-fruit-nut-june-2009.html

Indian Khana said...

This is interesting and looks so yum..perfect for anytime actually ;)

Shama Nagarajan said...

yummy dessert

Priya Suresh said...

Delicious fruit salad, feel like having few spoons from the bowl.

Ann said...

Padma,
This looks so good, great way to get your Vitamins in one meal.

Unknown said...

OMG mango pulp with ice cream in fruit salad wow great idea yum yum yummmmmmmmmmy.

Mansi said...

Hi Padma, in regards to your query, just add the link to my event announcement page in your post and send it in. I'll take the pic myself:)

thanks for participating, and the Mango custard looks absolutely yummy!

Padma said...

Thanks a lot friends... try you will surely love it and also its perfect for the season and any get togethers :)
Thanks Parita for informing about the event will surely send in :)
Thanks a lot Mansi for your help ... will surely send this for your event :)

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Lovely fruit salad... yummy and tempting

Suparna said...

padma,
It's really long since I've had fruit salad, I loved ur version with icream and mango pulp oooo so creamy and yummm. Good one padma.
Enjoy

Anonymous said...

with all my fav ingredients, I am going to love this. good job Padma

Pavithra Elangovan said...

Thats really great u tried immediately.. Thanks for letting me know dear..

Srivalli said...

Thanks for the lovely entry!..it looks great!

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma