6 UGADI WISHES AND MY UGADI FEAST 2013

Wishing all my readers and Friends a very Happy Ugadi!!!

My Ugadi Feast that I made for our lunch today.


6 comments/Reactions:

Priya Suresh said...

Wow wat a spreadddddddd, breathtaking.

Teena said...

wow...what a great & mouthwatering feast!!! Loved all the different varieties!

Soma Pradhan said...

Nice and Grand Feast with all the spread.. Happy Ugadi..

Sapthanaa Vytheswaran said...

awesome,, Happy ugadhi to u..

Unknown said...

awsome piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend vinod, indore,i have read atleast seven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Ugadi pachadi

Unknown said...

Wow, those photos are breathtaking and well yummy and drooling too. Can't help but to anticipate to have a taste of those yummy-lloking dishes. Ugadi is coming to let me express my best and warmest Ugadi wishes to you and your family. Happy Ugadi!

Warm Regards
Rasmi

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma