Neer dosa with sweet filling. Can substitute the filling with any other of your choice. This filling is kids favourite and for sweet lovers.
Neer dosa (for recipe click here)
For the filling:
Sesame seeds( Roasted and powdered)
Mix the ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Take a dosa and keep the mixture as required. Roll the dosa from one end to the other and serve
I am happy to receive the Honest Scrap award from Priya, Hema, Aysha and Sireesha. Thank you all so much for your encouragement.
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
1. I love get togethers.
2. I love experimenting many cuisines.
3. I love shopping and buy many clothes and accessories..
4. I love travelling.
5. I wish to see all the wonders of the world.
6. I want to go back to my college life again.
7. I wake up early no matter whatever time I go to bed.
8. I love chaats and spicy food.
9. Love watching movies and serials.
10. I enjoy festivals and family functions.
I would like to pass this award to