8 AWARD TIME

Lissie of Salt and Spice and Babli of Khana Masala have passed these lovely awards to me. Thanks so much Lissie and Babli- I really feel honoured in receiving them.


Also received some more from Babli of Khana Masala. Thanks so much Babli.


8 comments/Reactions:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Congrats Padma u must be excited with these lovely awards.....Nice event recipes....My mouth is watering

Sanghi said...

congrats padma..!

Nandini said...

Congrats on your awards dear!

Padma said...

Thanks Sailaja, Sanghi and Nandini :)

lata raja said...

Congratulations Padma.! Wish you many more such recognition.

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats on all the awards Padma!!!

Gita said...

Congrats on all your awards Padma :)

Shri said...

Congrats Padma!I will post the awards soon..

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma