8 AWARD TIME

Lissie of Salt and Spice and Babli of Khana Masala have passed these lovely awards to me. Thanks so much Lissie and Babli- I really feel honoured in receiving them.


Also received some more from Babli of Khana Masala. Thanks so much Babli.


8 comments/Reactions:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Congrats Padma u must be excited with these lovely awards.....Nice event recipes....My mouth is watering

Sanghi said...

congrats padma..!

Nandinis food said...

Congrats on your awards dear!

Padma said...

Thanks Sailaja, Sanghi and Nandini :)

lata raja said...

Congratulations Padma.! Wish you many more such recognition.

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats on all the awards Padma!!!

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on all your awards Padma :)

Shri said...

Congrats Padma!I will post the awards soon..

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at padmasrecipes@gmail.com .

Thanks
Padma